A few of our MTNA clients:
We have provided custom website services to MTNA affiliates and members for over 13 years. Our client testimonials are unsolicited. We would love to hear from you!
"Thank you for your professional and timely updates. It is a joy to work with you!"
"The website is great, and I'm so happy it is going forward."
Nampa Piano Studio
"This website has been invaluable in marketing my studio and attracting new students."
Robyn Wells, Pianist
"It is so exciting to see how you’ve created something new and fresh and pretty to look at! It’s just what I was hoping for."
"We get a lot of positive feedback regarding how much people like our website."
MTNA members and local/state associations always receive a 15% discount off our packages and hourly rates.
"Thanks so much for putting together our beautiful website in such a timely manner."
"We're really pleased with your work, couldn't be happier!"
"I am sooooooo excited! Everything looks fabulous! You are the BEST!"
-New Jersey MTA
"Their website is outstanding—attractive and easy to navigate."
Contact us for a free proposal for your association or studio website!
-MTNA praises the website we created for Michigan MTA
Comprehensive online management for Festivals and Competitions
Are you tired of illegible handwritten forms? Registrations arriving late, getting lost in the mail, or missing needed information? Is manual scheduling taking forever? Are you overwhelmed with schedule requests from teachers, judges, and families?
On the day of the event, are you and your judges coping with cramped wrists and endless pencil sharpening? Running out of printer ink to print all those judging sheets? Staying late to sort piles of papers, while teachers wait for results?
It's time to move your registration and judging online!
Dramatically reduce the volunteer hours needed to run your events:
- Stop wasting time on data entry, printing paperwork, or sharpening pencils!
- Save money and reduce the workload for leaders and volunteers.
- Online registration ensures that teachers provide all required information via easy-to-read forms and reports.
- Accept online credit card payments securely. No more worries about lost or bounced checks.
- Quickly finish the event schedule with automated scheduling.
- Instantly transfer a student's data and history to a new teacher if they change studios
- See each volunteer's job/time preferences, and assign their duties online.
- Grant custom permissions to leadership and volunteers so they can access specific parts of the system
- Backup and export your data at any time. Import to Excel for additional data manipulation.
- Easily access the system via your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Quickly email teachers and students. Keep everyone informed without typing email addresses.
Teachers register and view results online:
- Enter their student and repertoire information.
- Pay online with their credit or debit card.
- Receive instant confirmation of their registration and view it again anytime.
- Go back and edit repertoire choices if allowed.
- Stop worrying about checks or paperwork arriving late or getting lost.
- Login anytime to view their students' schedule, results, and judging comments.
- Print PDF judging sheets for their students.
"It looks SO nice!!!...Thank you so much for all your hard work on this!" - Treasure Valley Music Teachers Association
Online judging is happier for everyone.
- Now judges can do everything via their tablet or computer. They’ll see their schedule of students, with a time indicator showing whether they are on time or running late.
- They can click a student and type the evaluation, and the system will verify that they completed all information.
- When the judge finishes an evaluation, you can view it immediately. Approve the evaluation with one click to make it visible to the teacher.
- For a personal touch, judges upload their signature and the system places it on the student’s sheet.
"The judges were ecstatic about the online judging. Thank you so much
for helping out in our crunch last month." - Musicians West
Streamline your scheduling.
- Manual scheduling can take forever. Judges, parents, siblings, and students have time requests. Different levels need different lengths of time. And then you have to account for each judge’s breaks and lunch.
- Our system handles all of that so you can generate your entire schedule in a few button clicks.
- Judges, teachers, and leadership can then login to view the schedule.
- Plus, it automatically generates printable schedules to tape outside the doors.
"You are awesome! I appreciate the help!" - Nebraska Music Teachers Association
Custom reports provide new insights.
- How many theory tests do you need? Which students might earn a trophy this year? Our reports tell you in advance, so you can order materials accurately.
- Are your judges being too strict or lenient? Learn surprising new information to improve your event for the future. For example, a report that compares how different judges scored the same levels.
MTNA members and associations always receive a 15% discount off our packages and rates.
Print This Page
Contact us with your wishlist and we will create a free proposal fully customized to your association's requirements.